Wednesday 18 April 2012


Tuesdays Dinner is Paprika Pork Chop which I got from

This might I add is one of the best recipes for Pork Chop I think that I have ever had.  It's the easiest too and that's awesome! I added about 4 shakes of  cayenne pepper, this didn't make it hot really it just added to the depth of flavor.  If you would like it hot you would have to add more.  I made whipped {mashed} sweet potatoes & Roasted Brussell sprouts to go with this meal.  I made up my own recipe for my sweet potatoes which is below, I also had some Redwood Creek Chardonnay the recipe for the pork chops calls for wine when cooking the onions I used this so I thought I would have a couple glasses ;}

Whipped Sweet Potatoes
Ingredients:
2 Med-large Orange Sweet potatoes or Yams
1 TBSP Butter
3 TBSP Brown Sugar
1/4 cup half & half
Blender

Directions:
Peel and cut into 1/2 inch cubes place in boiling water until water turns orange and they are soft and you can pierce with a fork.  Strain put back into pot taking it off the heat.  Add Butter, and half of the half & half and smash with fork or potato smasher, once smashed blend with the rest of the half & half and you will have whipped Sweet potatoes!

The easy carmelized brussel sprouts recipe I found on Pinterest which is where I find almost everything!

This meal worked out so well, I had every taste sweet, savoury, crunchy and spicy...man it's fantastic!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment