Saturday 14 April 2012

Dinner for Saturday night is


With Homemade Garlic Bread which Jason {Hubby} says that it's the best he's EVER had!  What a great man.  I will show you how it's made follow along below.




French Bread, I buy a whole loaf and use it for everything, garlic bread, sandwiches, and Sunday morning french toast!


Cut in half width wise


Add Butter I love always having soft butter so I use country crock but I do also keep the real deal butter sticks for baking! :}  Love me some butter


After Butter then add Garlic Powder



I use enough to change the color by a tint but you can still see the butter underneath, then I sprinkle on the Italian seasoning.




 Add a little Parsley and then 2 hand fulls of Mozzarella Cheese!



Make sure you use foil on the pan underneath your cheese garlic bread so your {dishwasher} my hubby :} doesn't get mad that he has to scrap off all of that melted cheese on the pan.


After I'm done with the bread dinner is half way done, I cooked 3 chicken breasts in 2 tablespoons of butter until done about 5-7 Mins per the back of the box of Pasta Roni, and then added water seasonings and pasta at this time I put my garlic bread into the oven @ 375 Degrees.


I cut up 1/2 of a orange pepper to add to my pasta, I like Zucchini in this dish as well I just didn't have any tonight. 



After I cut the peppers I add them to the pan so they will soften a little and wait until the water is absorbed.  I also added a little chopped green onion...if I have them I use them for everything! hahah


I pour myself a glass of wine {Pinot Noir} by this time dinner just got done and now the garlic bread is ready to come out of the oven!


Now that looks like the perfect meal and since Jason loves it so much there will be no leftovers.  If you like pasta this is one to try!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment